(Katheleen was born as Katheleen Marta Gonzales on the 28th of November 1965 in San Francisco, CA, USA)
| ||Why I made this page back in 2000:|
- There was almost nothing on her on the web and possibly never will be...
(her website www.kmichaels.com was taken offline several years ago)
- She made really cool music that is excellent to listen to while driving
- Her voice is rich and lovely and her lyrics are beautiful and poignant
The musical style varies: rock, pop, bluesy/jazzy, even progressive rock
- I owe special thanks to Bill Mazur, patron of my website and guitarist and
former songwriting/musical partner of the wonderful female singer/songwriter
Katheleen Michaels, for introducing me to her album. Much obliged!
- Faces, Traces & Timelines (1998)
- Don't Cry (2:25)
- Forever (4:41)
- No Need To Question (Part of the Chain) (4:11)
- My Old Friend (4:14)
- Where Did He Go (4:54)
- How Long (4:56)
- If I Could (2:51)
- Outside My Window (4:58)
- Father Joe (5:24)
- Save Me (5:33)
- Message Of Love (The Lullaby) (2:50)
LucienA (last update 2012/08/22)
Please inform me about omitted or incorrect information and links!
Note: Coolness is a personal and private perception...
...this should give a beginning of an idea on what my perception of the Web might be.
May coolness be with you...